.

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Twelve Days of Fitness Blog Challenge: Day Nine


Today was Day Nine of the Twelve Days of Fitness Blog Challenge.  To learn all about the challenge check out the post where it was introduced HERE>>

My Day Nine Workout:

I completed a three mile run this morning, but forgot to charge my new fitness toy last night so I have no proof of that. However, my husband was ready to go to the gym at 5 PM so I was able to tag along and check out Cardio Kickbox tonight.  My heart rate monitor was charged and ready for that.  I had to put it on before I left and didn't take it off right at the end of class, but here's a little overview from the Polar Loop software:



Wondering what the other members of the Twelve Days of Fitness Blog Challenge were up to today?  Check out their blog posts:

Diatta shares her Days 8 and 9 HERE>>
La'Shandra shares her Day 9 and a delicious smoothie recipe HERE>>
Dyson cracks me up with her early morning "accident" HERE>
Nadya is back in the pool for some Deep Water Aerobics HERE>>
Tonya is back in the saddle and talks some Spin HERE>>
Christy shares the poses from her Yoga routine and a cool Yoga challenge HERE>>

What was your workout today? Share your thoughts with a comment below: