.

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Twelve Days of Fitness Blog Challenge: Day Seven


Today is Day Seven of the Twelve Days of Fitness Blog Challenge.  It's also the last day of 2013!  It's been a great year here at Fit Armadillo.  After training clients for years in New England, this year was my first year working as a personal trainer and group fitness instructor in Houston, TX.  It was also my  first year accepting fitness clients online!  Having my own training business has been amazing and I couldn't have done it without the awesome support of all of my fans and clients. Thank you!!!

Want to join the challenge to get started on your fitness goals? Join us HERE>>

My Day Seven Workout:
For my last workout of year I wanted to go on a nice bike ride, but when I took my bike out of the car at Terry Hershey Park it wouldn't turn correctly. So, I just put it back in the car and went on the longest run since spraining my ankle :) I logged it on my Garmin Forerunner.  Here's a little overview:

Map of my run:


My splits by mile:


Here's a small pic of the park. Gotta love the water fountains scattered along the route:


I found this bench and did a mini circuit for fun. Ten step ups each side, 20 incline push-ups and 12 dips times two.


One cool thing about this park are the mile markers. Every 1/4 mile you get a check in on how far you've gone.  Check it out:


What was your workout today? Share with a comment below and HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEARs!




For more fitness inspiration check out these posts from fellow Twelve Days of Fitness Blog Challenge Members:

Diatta shares her workout and resolution for 2014 HERE>>
Nadya gets in a water workout and cooks up some soup for her NYE party HERE>>
La'Shandra shares her workout and 7/31 abs circuit HERE>>
Christy dedicates a song to 2013 for you to enjoy while reading about her workout HERE>>
Tonya listens to her body so she can be back on her feet again HERE>>

2 comments:

  1. Love those splits. Thx for reminding me that a workout can happen anywhere;-). Thx for keeping us inspired!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love using benches at the park-it's a great way to sneak in some circuit training :) Ah yes, working on my splits after some injuries lately. I REALLY wanted to go on that bike ride too. I haven't had my husband assess the bike yet so we'll have to see what I did (hopefully it's repairable). Glad this challenge is helping to keep you inspired :)

      Delete

I appreciate your comments and love my fans :) To learn about becoming a client, click the "contact" button on the bottom right of the screen.