.

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Dinner is served! Moroccan Chicken in the Slow Cooker


If you checked in earlier, you already know tonight's dinner at the Fit Armadillo household was Moroccan chicken in the slow cooker. It was SO easy to make, I forgot I didn't have to really cook tonight! The chicken is super tender since it's cooked all day in a bath of chicken broth.  Although the recipe says you have the option of pita bread, I highly recommend toasting some up.  The juices and lentils taste delicious on top of a slice of pita.

Want to get ingredients for What's for Dinner? Wednesday recipes delivered to your inbox so you can cook along? Sign up for my weekly newsletter HERE>>

Did you make this meal? Share your thoughts on Moroccan Chicken with a comment below: 

1 comment:

  1. Mmmm, sounds delicious! I baked a lamb shoulder roast this afternoon, with similar spices.
    Quinoa is agreat wheat-free alternative to cos-cous, and a local baker makes great G Ø Pita bread.
    One oftheBEST things I've done formula health was get off gluten 4.5 years (and 25#) ago, with my daughter and her family after DNA tests indicated our gluten intolerance. I haven't looked back!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and love my fans :) To learn about becoming a client, click the "contact" button on the bottom right of the screen.