.

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Dinner is served! A Bowl of TQR (Tofu, Quinoa, and Red Peppers)


The mystery of the Bowl of TQR has been solved! It's a bowl of Tofu, Quinoa, and Red Peppers and it's just as colorful as any guess as to what it might have been.  Not sure what I'm talking about? When I shared the full recipe for this week's What's for Dinner? Wednesday meal HERE>>, I suggested telling your dinner guests that you were whipping up a bowl of TQR to see how they would react.  It sounds a lot more fun than a bowl of Tofu, Quinoa, and Red Peppers, right?

This dish isn't just Tofu, Quinoa, and Red Peppers, it also has some deliciousnesses added to it from a special sauce made of maple syrup, soy sauce, sesame oil, and a few other ingredients.  It came out so good, that it almost makes me want to go vegetarian in order to experiment more with tofu!

I'd love to hear your thoughts on this dish and experiences cooking with tofu! Share them with a comment below: