.

Saturday, January 4, 2014

Twelve Days of Fitness Blog Challenge: Day Eleven


Today, January 4th is the Eleventh Day of the Twelve Days of Fitness Blog Challenge.  It was an absolutely gorgeous day here in Houston, TX with a high of 67 degrees! Hardly what this former New Englander is used to this time of year. However, I can tell it is January and the start of the New Year because I've had inquiry after inquiry for personal training.  It's been a busy day for sure. I'm so excited to start working with all of my new clients online and in person.  Interested in starting your own fitness routine? I still have a few spots left.  Sign up for your initial complementary consultation by clicking HERE to e-mail me.

My Day Eleven Workout:

Today was a busy day and my muscles were feeling pretty sore from the week and filming some video clips so I decided to take it easy. I snuck in a two mile run and a Yoga class with one of my favorite instructors.  His class is a great combo of Yoga and some Tai Chi and his meditation period at the end of class really helps me focus (at least for a few hours-keeping it going is something I need to work on in the new year).


Wondering what the rest of the challenge members were up to day? Read up:
Diatta was at bootcamp today! Read more HERE>>
Tonya is a great nurse for her hubby and sneaks in a workout quickie. Check it out HERE>>
Dyson works out from home and does some meal planning HERE>>
La'Shandra shares her workout HERE>
Cathy shares a few days worth of workouts HERE>>
Nadya's Day eleven is HERE>>