.

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Tighten + Tone Tuesday: March Madness at Fit Armadillo Week One



Happy Tighten and Tone Tuesday! Can you believe it’s already March? I know I’m having a hard time believing it!  During the month of February Tighten + Tone Tuesday focused on tips for your cardiovascular fitness and in honor of Heart Health month.  This month’s theme is March Madness. Don’t worry, I won't be breaking out my lack of basketball skills! Instead, I’ll be sharing fitness myths that have been driving me mad and letting you in on the fitness facts.   

This first video won’t cover a fitness myth.  Instead, it introduces this month’s video series and provides a link to a brief meditation I recorded for you to enjoy anytime you hear one too many fitness myths so you don’t really go mad.  The meditation I’ve shared is one that I often use at then end of my Pilates classes, but it can be used any time. You’ll be able to download the mp3 so you can take it with you  anywhere.

Week One of March Madness Video and Meditation:


You can find the link to download your meditation in the ABOUT section of the video on YouTube or just click HERE>>

Do you have a meditation practice? What about a fitness myth that is driving you mad? Share your thoughts with a comment below: