.

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Tighten + Tone Tuesday: How to Select the Correct Running Shoes for Your Feet



Happy Tighten + Tone Tuesday! This week's video gives me the chance to talk about two of my most favorite things in the whole wide world: running and shoes.

If you're here to learn how to select the correct running shoes for your feet, don't worry. I'm not going to break out my stiletto shoe collection and go for a run (or will I?).  Instead, I'll be providing some tips that will make your running shoe shopping trip go more smoothly.  

The big takeaway from this video is the importance of buying your running shoes for comfort and not style.  I won't be telling you to stop buying impractical shoes, because I wear them on my off days.  However, I will give you some tips that will make changing up the way you shop for your running shoes easier to understand.

To get my tips, watch click on the video to tune in:




Interested in checking out the shoe finder tool I talked about? Visit it on Runner's World by clicking HERE>>

One of the online shoe stores that offers an extended warranty is Road Runner Sports. Check them out through THIS link>>

Are you starting a running routine? If so, have you bought new running shoes yet? Share your thoughts on my tips and your new routine by leaving a comment below. Know someone who might enjoy this video? Please share it to spread the word.