.

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Tighten + Tone Tuesday: How to Enjoy Easter Candy without Regret


Happy Tighten + Tone Tuesday! It's Easter week and Easter candy is everywhere.  Is it stressing you out? Do you feel guilty because you want to enjoy a childhood favorite, but you don't want to undo all the hard work you've put into your fitness routine? Fear not, my friend! This week's video brings you three tips for enjoying your Easter candy without regret.  That's right! I'm here to tell you that you can eat your Easter candy and enjoy it too!  

Even more exciting? The actual Easter bunny is my special guest for this week's video! Check him out hard at work editing our video footage here:

Nathan, the Easter Bunny, editing video footage. 

Most personal trainers will tell you to avoid candy altogether, but I think it's fine to indulge intelligently. If you REALLY want to eat that candy, you will. The longer you avoid it, the more you'll want it. Plus, I don't know about you, but Easter candy is the best candy! I've tried not enjoying any myself, and it's just no way to live.  By taking the tips I'm sharing this week to heart, you'll get to have the best of both worlds.  You can enjoy your favorite seasonal treats, but you won't feel like you've ruined months of hard work in the process.

Ready for my healthy Easter tips including one of my FAVORITE online fitness tools, Easter basket ideas to keep your favorite kiddos active, and to meet the Easter bunny? Check out this week's video:



Did you enjoy this video? Give it a thumbs up/share it for me on Google + and with your friends. 

Did you do your homework yet? I'd love to hear about your favorite Easter candy and the activities you'll add to your week or other treats you'll give up so you can enjoy your candy without guilt. Share your thoughts with a comment below: